Here's a summary of what's new:
• Rights under GDPR. The General Data Protection Regulation expands your existing set of rights regarding your personal data. These include the ability to withdraw your consent, the right to correction, and the right to be forgotten.
• Clearer controls. We've made it easier to find and adjust your account settings on our MemberMojo Database.
Thank you for being a part of GLASS promoting sensible driving in the countryside.
General Information regarding this forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- GLASS Director
- Posts: 728
- Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:55 pm
- First Name: Russell
- Last Name: Huffer
- Location: Hertfordshire
- GLASS Privacy Notice for Members 24th May 2018.pdf
- (42.36 KiB) Downloaded 238 times
- GLASS Data Protection Policy 24th May 2018.pdf
- (122.57 KiB) Downloaded 162 times
- (50.82 KiB) Downloaded 227 times