This forum has been created to allow members of GLASS to exchange views and information.
If you wish to use this forum, you must either be a member of GLASS ( personal, associate or corporate) or be a member of an affiliated club.
You must register and then validate your membership before you will be able to access the main body of the forum.
Members of affiliated clubs who's club has not provided a list of members for verification, may find their validation could be delayed as we will need to contact your club and ask them to provide confirmation of your membership.
For more information about registering to use this forum click here http://forum.glass-uk.org/viewtopic.php?t=49
More information about GLASS and it's aims can be found at http://www.glass-uk.org
General Forum Rules
* You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum. Similarly, given the diverse nature of the Internet, the Administrator and/or Moderators make no guarantees that any sites linked from these pages are fit for a particular purpose, nor do they make any assurances about the published material of others.
* Copying content or capturing screen shots of forum and or private messages with the intention of sharing outside GLASS without the authors permission will result in loss of forum access.
*Whilst we encourage a free and frank discussion in all the topics on the forum, a few basic guidelines are in place to maintain the friendly atmosphere which exists in GLASS.
* No bad language will be tolerated on the forum.
* Any post which is considered offensive or abusive may be removed or edited at the moderators' discretion. Where this happens, the moderator will normally contact you to explain the situation. If a member continually ignores the actions of a moderator, steps may be taken to prevent them from posting messages.
* Recommendations for commercial products and services are allowed, however links to pirated or illegal copies of software will be removed.
* Advertising will only be accepted in direct response to a member posting, and then only if it is deemed to be relevent. Posts made for the sole purpose of advertising products or services may be deleted or moved without notice.
* Commercial press releases and Links to commercial websites, with the sole purpose of advertising will not be allowed in any forum without first gaining the permission of the executive committee of GLASS ltd. If the content is deemed inappropriate to the forum or its members, it may be deleted without notice.
* When posting, please be careful to post your message in the relevant area of the forum. Posts may be moved by the moderators if they consider it appropriate, so if a post has 'vanished', please check other sections of the forums.
* In all cases, the decisions of the Administrator/Moderators are final.
* The forum will operate a 2 strike policy, any caught breaking Glass forum or Glass Rules/policies will be subject to this policy.
If any of the above is unclear, or you need further information, please contact a forum administrator or moderator.
GLASS Forum Admin Team
General Information regarding this forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1